* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
s o m e • f o o d • f o r • t h o u g h t

food is fabulous....and the fact of the matter is there is nothing i would rather do than go out for delicious delights with my dear dear friends. Sweet, savory and oh so yummy is there really anything more marvelous than spending time with the people you love dining over delectables? ...and so kate's kitchen escapades was born.....this little "ode to food" chronicles my love for eating and the oh so exciting adventure that dining out can be.........so read it, enjoy, eat, drink and be merry... i hope you love it as much as i love sharing it with you..…..

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Eat My Words

y o u * a r e * w h a t * y o u * e a t


okay now I know sweetness when I taste it and every single bite of this blissful baked good is so sinfully scrumptious it simply melts in my mouth. With thick, creamy oh so decedent icing and a magnificently moist cupcake base, these tiny treasures have quickly carved out a permanent place in my pallet. Baked with love, each Eat My Words cupcake is adorned with beautiful budding flowers so delicate and meticulously manicured you can’t help but marvel in their beauty. Available by special order (see information below), these petit pastries are preservative free and the profits from each purchase go towards the Stephan Lewis foundation, to help ease the pain of HIV/AIDS in Africa. Chic, charitable and oh so deliciously decadent, these sweet treats are the ultimate soul food.

Eat My Words
Toronto, ON
to order, call 416-489-7700
http://www.eatmywords.org/


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.